BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

i think i'm losing it..

so, i'm unwrapping hershey kisses, right? i have a big pile of them on one side of my desk. i'm grabbing them one at a time, by the flag, and peeling the foil off. next i wad up the foil into the roundest little ball i can, then toss it in the trash. and set the hershey kiss back on my desk. but in a different pile. the "unwrapped" pile. this is where all the naked little kisses sit patiently and wait to be eaten. but i'm not eating any of them. so i guess they just sit there..
anyway, i think there is room for improvement in my system here. i may have the order of things messed up. it may work better if i change how i'm doing this. it may also be a good idea for me to pay attention to my unwrapping and not zone out so much..
allow me to explain..
i think i might have just thrown one of my kisses in the trash.. but i have absolutely no clue whether i really did or not. i'm just staring off into nowhere and not even caring to make perfect balls out of the foil wrappers before i toss them. my problem is i toss them before i set the hershey kiss back on my desk. so i may have just thrown away a wrapper and a kiss and not even known it. it seems like a possibility in my memory, but i don't know if it happened or not..
i really want to know now if i stuck an innocent hershey kiss in the garbage. i almost want to check my trash can to see if it's there. but i'm not. i'm just going on with my unwrapping.. pick up kiss, unwrap, drop wrapper in trash, pick up kiss, unwrap, drop wrapper in trash, pick up kiss, unwrap, drop wrapper in trash, wonder to self if there is an unwrapped kiss in there with all the wrappers..
i need to know.. soooooo tempting, but i'm not going to go digging through garbage looking for a hershey kiss that may or may not be in there..
this wouldn't be an issue if i would have just gone about unwrapping differently in the 1st place. if i set the kiss on my desk before throwing away the wadded foil and crumpled up flag i just tore off it, i would know for sure that all the hershey kisses got put on my desk and all the silver wrapping got dropped in the garbage.
what a fool i am to have organized the process in such a way. now i very well could have a sad, lonely, little chocolate kiss sitting in my trash can. on top of, leaning against, covered by who knows what ewie things that are in there too. a bloody tissue most likely.. stupid bloody nose..
and i can't do anything for it, the poor kiss.. unless i root through the nastiness, only to find, most likely, that i never did drop a kiss in there after all.
and i just sit here and blog about it..
is there something wrong with this picture? or am i just going crazy?
..................
yeah, i'm crazy.. i know.. but still, something about this feels reeaally stupid..
...................................
so anyway, i now have a bunch of depressed, neglected hershey kisses on my desk, in need of a good home, someone who will eat them, if anyone wants them. please, come. take them. enjoy them. but beware, my guarding gnome is watching. he thinks they're his..

2 comments:

DCY said...

Why not just weigh them?

clueless llama said...

well in the end i just ate them all. i don't really have answers to any "why" questions about this.. i don't even make sense to myself.