BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

caveman talk

me slacker. no post blog long time. now post patricks day clover.
 
me have lots of clover. four leafs. many clovers in bedroom. 
must wear green for patricks day. me wear green shirt. have root beer for patricks day. yum. much good root beer.
birthday tomorrow. me more old. be 527 old. have no party. just birthday. want unicycle. mom say no. no unicycle. say not safe. bummer. me say i careful. mom say no. no like unicycle.
*sigh* 
have bagpipes now. got week ago. no play good. squeeze bag make odd sound. hard to do.
want unicycle like this  
 
or this

or 

or these 

want mom say yes unicycle. say okay you have unicycle. she no say that. say NO.
me pout unicycle. for birthday also want spore. fun game make creatures. mine purple. purple spore creature. much ugly. 
no more type caveman. done now.

3 comments:

*Crusan said...

WOW! All I can say...WOW!
good lick on the UNI---I would definately say NO.
Then you could say mom and auntie say NO to uni
NO NO NO completely UNSAFE. NO

*Crusan said...

I mean gook LUCK...not lick. that would not be a good tast like rootbeer. it would be tire taste.
GOOD LUCK w/ the Uni...
My vote is a BIG FFAATT NO
NO
NO
NO!

DCY said...

Maybe if you would post more often, you'd get a unicycle.